Less hassle, less worry, while making the most of your money
Both our Sole Trader payroll products aim to take the hassle and worry of being self-employed, leaving you free to concentrate on your clients and work.
Whether you are looking for the simple invoicing and payroll solution our standard Sole Trader Payroll service offers, or our more comprehensive Sole Trader Premium Payroll solution which covers your VAT and tax affairs whilst still providing all the great benefits of our standard package, we can help.
All our services come with some standard insurances included, and our partner insurance broker can even provide specialist cover for our colleagues in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Sole Trader Payroll Benefits – overview
- Low weekly fees – from just £5.00 per week
- No joining or leaving fee
- Pay runs daily, Monday to Friday, so no delay in receiving your money
- Insurance cover for your protection
- Online portal accessible 24/7 to view your pay slip information
- Dedicated Payroll Coordinator
- Free text message payment notifications
- Assistance with obtaining Mortgages, Pensions, Life Insurance and other financial services that can be difficult to obtain when contracting
- Access to our reduced rate Tax return Service
- Access to our Tax Advisory Service to get all of your tax queries, whether personal or professional, answered
Sole Trader Premium Benefits – overview
Sole Trader Premium gives you the great benefits you gain from the standard package along with:
- An innovative package that may result in increased take home pay
- A complete payroll and administration solution, meaning you won’t need to pay for additional accountancy services or spend time doing paperwork
- Peace of mind that you are covered against professional indemnity claims for each week you work
- Help, guidance and support from registration as a self-employed for tax and NI, through to VAT, IR35 assessments and income summaries to ensure you budget for tax
- Low fees, from 6% of invoice value
- No joining or leaving fee, just a flexible , pay as you go service
To find out more, or request your own personal income projection contact us on 020 8643 9633.