Getting Started

CIS Payroll

  • Register for CIS status with HMRC to obtain your UTR number if you haven’t already done so
  • Register with HMRC to pay your National Insurance Contributions
  • Fill in our online registration form or give us a call and we’ll happily register you over the phone
  • Send us confirmation of your UTR number (if you are still waiting to receive this from HMRC you can still register, just send this along at a later date)
  • Don’t forget to upload certified ID with your online registration, or alternatively send us a copy by email or in the post
  • Send us a copy of your work permit/visa (if applicable) to demonstrate your right to work in the UK
  • Send us your timesheet/confirmation of your hours worked and we’ll do the rest