- This event has passed.
Structure Risk Learning Solution
September 1, 2017 @ 8:00 am - October 2, 2019 @ 5:00 pmFree
This two-day course teaches a structured approach to mitigating and protecting banks against business, financial, and structure risks.
This course builds on the risk analysis learned in Fundamentals of Corporate Credit. It teaches a structured approach to mitigating and protecting banks against those risks. The course focuses on loss given default (LGD) as part of the risk equation. It demonstrates how poor understanding of the different types of structure risk can increase LGD.
Gain insights into structure risk so you can:
- Structure complex deals, taking a practical approach to protect against business, financial, and structure risk.
- Assess the impact and effectiveness of financial and non-financial covenants on a bank’s position.
- Assess the value of collateral and the reality of executing that collateral in a stress scenario.
- Instruct lawyers more effectively regarding the wording of loan documentation.
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies
- September 1, 2017 @ 8:00 am
- October 2, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Karla Avala
- 002 939 445 884