Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT and VAT Returns, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme – standard or flat rate
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT Returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunal
- Contact us today for a VAT health check.
We will also schedule your VAT returns in our client management tool, to ensure that your business VAT Returns are completed in due time. Our Client Management Tool helps to keep you informed of important dates and activities within your business accounting year.